Friday 10 April 2015

Five for Firday- Kit Wishlist 4 Makeup Forever

 



This week I am going to do another brand focused wish list of 5 products from Makeup Forever.

Makeup Forever is a Parisian cosmetics line that was created for makeup artists by Dany Sanz in 1984, it has since become now for it HD foundation and powder along with it's waterproof Aqua range. Currently it is still quite hard to get hold of in the UK only being sold at Guru Makeup Emporium and Precious About Makeup, however this is all about to change as Debenhams is rumoured to be stocking a selected range from this spring.

The products I would like to try from MUFE (Makeup Forever) are:

The newly reformulated eye shadows that come in 210 colours and 5 finishes (matte, metallic, iridescent, diamond and satin). They are bigger than a MAC eye shadow which I believe are a inch across whereas the MUFE shadow is 1.5 inches across and the formula is meant to be amazing. The are £12.50 from here or £13.50 for a refill pan available here and in a compact for £18.50 here. Is it bad that if I could I would have them all?

Make Up For Ever - Artist Shadow Refill - Matte
 
The Aqua Lip pencils that are waterproof and transfer resistant when they have set, they are also saliva resistant and come in a variety of shades from purple to orange to red and the perfect nude. They are available here from Precious About Makeup for £13.50. For bridal these would be perfect because you want long lasting products that go from morning to late into the evening if not beyond.
 
 

 Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip
 
 
The next product I would like to add to my bridal kit from Makeup Forever are the Aqua Eyes pencil which are a similar formula to the Urban Decay 24/7 liners and cheaper too. They come in classic colours as well as the brighter ones that can be used to add a pop of colour. They are available here for £13.95. They are also really good for bridal makeup as they are waterproof which is good for when a few tears start flowing and they will last a long time without smudging until you decide to take it off.
 
 
 
The next products I would like to add to my kit from Makeup Forever are the HD cream blushes, these would be perfect for my kit because cream blush looks amazing on more mature or dry skin and when layered under a powder blush you create a blush that looks more radiant and natural but that last a long time too, again perfect for bridal makeup. The pro pans are available here for £15.50 and the compact with a mirror is available here for £21.95. 
 
 
 
The last product by them I would like to add to my kit are the Aqua Creams which can be used as a waterproof eye shadow, eye liner, cream blush or lip colour. They can be found here for £18.25 or they also come in a chubbier stick for £16.95 here.

Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream
 
I want to add products to my bridal makeup kit that are versatile and long wearing so my clients don't have to worry about the look lasting. I also want to assure my clients that I use the best products I can that have been tested to UK cosmetic standards, that aren't cheap imports from China and that all my brushes and products are kept sanitary.
 
Thanks for reading,
 
Natalie
 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment