Sunday 19 April 2015

Charlotte Tilbury Haul

Sorry I've not posted in over a week but it has been because I have been at the Cassie Lomas Makeup Academy in Manchester doing a course, whilst I was in Manchester I decided to pick up some items for my kit from the Charlotte Tilbury Line as I had purchased a lip liner in Pink Venus and a Matte lip stick from her line in Amazing Grace about a month before and had fallen in love with them.

I went to Selfridges on Wednesday after an amazing meal at Reds in Manchester which does proper American BBQ with my friend Dom, I was looking to purchase a few more luxurious products for my bridal clients and as a reminder of my time spent on the course. I headed straight back to the Charlotte Tilbury counter which has recently been expanded in the city centre Manchester store, I chose this brand because Thembi one of our tutors on the course had used the Colour Chameleon sticks on one of the girls on my course and had mentioned that they are really long lasting and quick to put down as a base on the eyelid and because sadly you can't get pro discount on her products unlike MAC, which I will be adding to my kit once I get my discount card or IMATS in July.

A lovely girl called Vicki helped me out and I picked up the following; the Colour Chameleon in Champagne Diamonds (£19), a Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk (£16), a K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Penelope Pink (£23), a Colour Coded Eye shadow Palette in Golden Goddess (£38) and the Goddess Skin Clay Mask (£45).

 
 
I have yet to try the Colour Chameleon, the mask and the Eye Shadow palette on myself or on clients apart from swatching them on my hands. I used the Pillow Talk lip cheat and the Penelope Pink Lipstick on a model at Cassie Lomas and it looks lovely for a bridal look. The swatch of the Colour Chameleon really is budge proof on my hand and the eye shadows are really buttery smooth and blend like a dream but can still be built up for a natural but defined eye which again is perfect for bridal.
 
 
 
I can't wait to use these products on clients with the mask being added to my skincare bag to provide a luxurious start to their bridal makeup application.
 
I hope you enjoyed reading,
 
many thanks,
 
Natalie
 
xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment