Tuesday 21 April 2015

Skin Savers - Masks

Todays post is about my two skincare items that I now couldn't live without especially in the winter months.



My first skin saver is the Ren Glycolatic Radiance Renewal Mask which is available from Marks & Spencer and SpaceNK both online and instore at both retailers. It retails for £32 which is more on the pricey side of things but it does wonders for my skin. It has a slight citrus scent to it this is due to all the fruit acids in it and although it does slightly tingle on my dry skin it does get rid of it and keep it in check if I use it weekly. It isn't like a traditional scrub as it unlike polishing the dead skin cells off your face the natural fruit acids dissolve the top dead skin cell layer off. The Superdrug Naturally Radiant Renewal Face Mask could be a potential dupe and I will be trying it once I've finished this Ren one. I also love recommending this to bridal clients who have dry skin as they don't have to scrub and can just leave this on for 10mins the night before their wedding before washing it off.

(REN on the left and the Superdrug mask on the right)
 
 
The second mask I love and use in conjunction with the REN one is the Superdrug Vitamin E Moisture Mask which is £2.59 for 75ml or is currently on offer for 2 for £3.50. This mask is meant to be a dupe for the Origins Drink Up mask which retails for £23. It looks white when it comes out the tube but once you smooth it out over your skin it is almost invisible and I leave it on for as long as possible before patting it off with a towel/tissue/kitchen roll. When used with the Ren mask it adds moisture and plumps up my skin adding a glow to it.
 
These two together when used on my dry skin bring it back to normality especially after a outdoor weekend be that walking in the countryside or going to a theme park.
 
Hope you enjoyed this and maybe think about purchasing these products especially if you are a bride to be, it will really help out your makeup artist (if you are having one) to create a smooth canvas for them to work on.
 
Natalie
 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment