Friday 27 March 2015

Five for Friday: KIt Wish list 3 - Skincare





This week's five for Friday is based on skincare items I want to add to my kit.

Skincare and good skin prep is essential to amazing looking makeup and helping it last longer. There will be some cult classics and some newer products to the market in this post.

I'm going to start with the cult classics and the first one is Embryolisse Lait Crème Concentrate which can be used as a moisturiser, primer and makeup remover. It is available from multiple places including Guru Makeup Emporium for £19.95 for 75ml here or £12.95 for 30ml here, it is also available from Boots here.
 
The next cult item on my list that I want to add to my skincare portion of my kit is the Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream, it can be used to help cracked, dry, sore lips, elbows, knees basically anywhere on the body where you need to reduce irritation and make dry areas look smooth, some models use it on their eyelashes and eyebrows to tame them. It is available from Boots here for £26.
 
The next two skincare items are by Charlotte Tilbury, first is her Magic Cream which is pricy at £70 for 50ml but I've tried it and now want it in my kit to give my clients a luxurious mini facial massage with this cream that does what it says, it gives your skin a perfect base for makeup application for all skin types. It is available from the Charlotte Tilbury Website here or from Selfridges online here or in selected Selfridges stores in England.
The next product from Charlotte Tilbury I want to add to my kit is the Goddess Clay Mask, which I would use first to start the skincare prep, it is designed to tighten pores, clear imperfections but still leave you skin glowing and moisturised. It is £45 for a 75ml tube. It is available from the Charlotte Tilbury website here or from Selfridges here.
 
 CHARLOTTE TILBURY Goddess skin clay mask
 
 
The final product for this week for skincare is the Mint Julips lip scrub from Lush, I want to add it to my kit for clients with dry flaky lips so lipstick application is better, I already have a potent lip balm in my kit but sometimes it isn't enough to get perfect lips for lipstick application especially if I use a matte lipstick on them. This is a bargain at only £5.50 and Lush don't test on animals either, it is available here online or at your local Lush store.
 

 
Thank you for reading this week's five for Friday, I hope to see you here next week and I'm sorry I didn't do one last week, if you've got any product suggestions that you think I should add to my kit just email me at nataliebolandmua@hotmail.com.
 
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment