Friday 6 March 2015

Five for Friday- Kit wish list.

Hi sorry I've not been around much in the last month as I've been busy with bridal trials and weddings but every Friday I'm going to bring you 5 products that I want to add to my kit soon.

I might not purchase them straight away or ever but it makes me think about what I need to add to my kit and will help me create a list of products I need for the craziness that is IMATS.

This weeks five for Friday is focused around the brand RCMA, which stands for the Research Coucil of Makeup Artists and it was founded in 1962.

I already have one of their foundation palettes that I LOVE in the Shinto with 18 colours in it. I bought mine from love makeup based in UK from here. Even though the formula for the foundation is over 40 years old it is still HD compatible meaning that it will look beautiful on film and camera, for any brides or people looking to make sure they look their best on a special occasion or night out.

Because I love this foundation palette I want to try some more products from RCMA in my kit, I would like to get the following:

RCMA Colour Process Foundation VK 10 Palette

The KO 18 Colour Palette to match my Shinto one, which costs £55, it again can be bought here from Love Makeup in the UK.

RCMA Contour & Highlight Palette
The Contour and Highlight palette which is £25 and is available from Love Makeup again here.

RCMA Pure Pearl Over PowderRCMA Warm Gold Over Powder

The warm gold and pearl over powders by RCMA to give a glow to the skin as a finishing powder as they are gorgeous on the skin as they are so finely milled. They are £15 each and the pearl is available here and the warm gold is available here from Love Makeup, they are also available from Screenface which has both an online store and a physical store in central London.

Image result for no color powder rcma

The famous No Color Powder, that can literally be used on the lightest to the darkest skintones without changing the colour of the product underneath whilst setting the product. It is available from Love Makeup here or Screenface here from £10.95 for the smaller bottle.


Image result for thinner rcma

  
My last choice from RCMA is the foundation thinner that can be used to turn the cream foundation into a liquid one with just a few drops without changing the colour, it is available from Love Makeup here or Screenface here for £12.95.
 
I would cost me about £135 to add these to my kit without any pro discounts or waiting until IMATS in July to see what discount they have on them.
 
Thanks for reading,
 
Natalie
 
xxx
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment