Monday 26 January 2015

Lip Products

I'm I might have caved into two purchases when I did my back to Mac, which is where you take 6 empty or old products back to a store and you can trade it in for a free lipstick. 

The lipstick I chose was Ravishing which is a Creamsheen formula in a neutral coral, I chose this colour because coral is a big trend for this spring/summer and didn't have a similar colour in my kit. 

My two purchases are Diva which is a Matte Lipstick and a lip liner in Nightmoth. This pairing is for a bride who has requested a dark burgundy lip for her wedding day, we are going to see what it looks like at her trial next week. It's a beautiful winter pairing so hopefully come Halliween through to Christmas I will be using it regularly as it is a beautiful combination. 


I am taking bookings for Bridal, Prom and going out makeup for 2015 & 2016. Please get in contact with me ASAP to secure your date with me at 07738114544, nataliebolandmua@hotnail.com or message me through https://www.facebook.com/NatalieBolandMUA. I hope to hear from you soon! 

Natalie x

No comments:

Post a Comment