Monday 19 January 2015

Sorry!

Sorry I've not posted anything really on this blog, over Christmas I did the wedding makeup of the lovely Adela, her mother and her friend Charlottle. I've also got several brides booked in for trials over the next few weeks including  who is wanting a more gothic style of makeup with deep red lips and a smokey eye! 

I can do anything from full on glamour bridal/prom/going out makeup to natural makeup that enhances your features whilst you still look like you. 

I have a few spots available on Valentine's from 4pm at the minute, might be able to get a few more in before that but it depends on my regular day job.

If you are wanting to book makeup for your prom or wedding please contact me as soon as you can to guarantee your chosen date. You can do this by emailing me at nataliebolandmua@hotmail.com, texting/calling me at 07738114544 or messaging me through my business page www.facebook.com/NatalieBolandMUA.

Finally here are two photos of the lovely Adela who had snow for her wedding on the 27th of December!





Hope to hear from you soon!

Nat xx

No comments:

Post a Comment