Monday 19 January 2015

New kit purchases!

Between new year and going back to work I went upto liverpool to see the other half, whilst I was there I purchased two new pretties for the kit.

The first was the medium MAC concealer palette which not only has concealer shades but also a yellow based and orange based corrector to hide dark circles and blemishes. It is hand because it's compact and has a wide variety of shades for clients.

The second purchase was from the Harvey Nichols Beauty Bazar, it was a hard wax based eyebrow pencil in Stone Brown from Shu Uemura. The brandis only just starting to be noticed by the regular beauty goer but it has been around for some time. They are most famous for their cleansing oils and the eyelash curler, which even at £15 is well worth the investment and it's a staple in my kit.



I am trying to resist purchasing unless it is nessisary (which is a hard thing to do if you are a makeup junkie), however I've got my 6 old/empty MAC products which hopefully I'm going to trade in for a free lipstick in Diva to add to my kit. A client has requested a burgundy lip and Diva is perfect but I might also need to by the coordinating lip liner, but shhh!

As always if you want to look at booking me for makeup for going out, a big party, your weddin, prom or any other event feel free to contact me through my business page www.facebook.com/NatalieBolandMUA, by email at Nataliebolandmua@hotmail.com or by texting/calling me at 07738114544.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Natalie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment